Invadopodia-associated proteins blockade as a novel mechanism for 6-shogaol and pterostilbene to reduce breast cancer cell motility and invasion
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 886–895, May 2013
How to Cite
Hong, B.-H., Wu, C.-H., Yeh, C.-T. and Yen, G.-C. (2013), Invadopodia-associated proteins blockade as a novel mechanism for 6-shogaol and pterostilbene to reduce breast cancer cell motility and invasion. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 886–895. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200715
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!