Emerging importance of omega-3 fatty acids in the innate immune response: Molecular mechanisms and lipidomic strategies for their analysis
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipidomics: Approaches and Applications in Nutrition Research
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 1390–1400, August 2013
How to Cite
Maskrey, B. H., Megson, I. L., Rossi, A. G. and Whitfield, P. D. (2013), Emerging importance of omega-3 fatty acids in the innate immune response: Molecular mechanisms and lipidomic strategies for their analysis. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1390–1400. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200723
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE)
- Scottish Funding Council (SFC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!