Resveratrol 3-O-d-glucuronide and resveratrol 4′-O-d-glucuronide inhibit colon cancer cell growth: Evidence for a role of A3 adenosine receptors, cyclin D1 depletion, and G1 cell cycle arrest
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 1708–1717, October 2013
How to Cite
Polycarpou, E., Meira, L. B., Carrington, S., Tyrrell, E., Modjtahedi, H. and Carew, M. A. (2013), Resveratrol 3-O-d-glucuronide and resveratrol 4′-O-d-glucuronide inhibit colon cancer cell growth: Evidence for a role of A3 adenosine receptors, cyclin D1 depletion, and G1 cell cycle arrest. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1708–1717. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200742
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Kingston University PhD studentship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!