The inhibitory effect of milk on the absorption of dietary phenolic acids and the change in human plasma antioxidant capacity through a mechanism involving both milk proteins and fats
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1228–1236, July 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Jiang, L., Guo, H., Sun, J., Liu, X., Liu, R., Ding, Q. and Ren, F. (2013), The inhibitory effect of milk on the absorption of dietary phenolic acids and the change in human plasma antioxidant capacity through a mechanism involving both milk proteins and fats. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1228–1236. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200803
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M520463
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2012BAD12B08
- International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2011DFA32550
- Beijing Municipal Commission of Education Co-constructed Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!