These authors equally contributed to this work.
Inhibitory effect of glyceollins on vasculogenesis through suppression of endothelial progenitor cell function
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 1762–1771, October 2013
How to Cite
Choi, J.-H., Nguyen, M. P., Jung, S.-Y., Kwon, S.-M., Jee, J.-G., Bae, J.-S., Lee, S., Lee, M. Y. and Lee, Y.-M. (2013), Inhibitory effect of glyceollins on vasculogenesis through suppression of endothelial progenitor cell function. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1762–1771. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200826
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: 2012–028835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!