Lipid mediator serum profiles in asthmatics significantly shift following dietary supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipidomics: Approaches and Applications in Nutrition Research
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 1378–1389, August 2013
How to Cite
Lundström, S. L., Yang, J., Brannan, J. D., Haeggström, J. Z., Hammock, B. D., Nair, P., O'Byrne, P., Dahlén, S.-E. and Wheelock, C. E. (2013), Lipid mediator serum profiles in asthmatics significantly shift following dietary supplementation with omega-3 fatty acids. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1378–1389. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200827
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- NIEHS SBRP. Grant Number: p42 ES004699
- American Asthma Association. Grant Number: #09–0269
- Bernard Osher Initiative for Research on Severe Asthma
- Martin Hardie Travel Fellowship from the Asthma Foundation of New South Wales
- Canada Research Chair in Airway Inflammometry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!