Lipidomics of essential fatty acids and oxygenated metabolites
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipidomics: Approaches and Applications in Nutrition Research
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 1347–1358, August 2013
How to Cite
Lagarde, M., Bernoud-Hubac, N., Calzada, C., Véricel, E. and Guichardant, M. (2013), Lipidomics of essential fatty acids and oxygenated metabolites. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1347–1358. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200828
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- IBiSA Functional Lipidomics platform
- LISA Carnot institute is greatly acknowledged
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!