These authors contributed equally to this work.
6-Shogaol inhibits chondrocytes’ innate immune responses and cathepsin-K activity
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 256–266, February 2014
How to Cite
Villalvilla, A., da Silva, J. A., Largo, R., Gualillo, O., Vieira, P. C., Herrero-Beaumont, G. and Gómez, R. (2014), 6-Shogaol inhibits chondrocytes’ innate immune responses and cathepsin-K activity. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 256–266. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200833
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- CAPES, CNPq, and FAPESP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!