Curcumin-free turmeric exhibits anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities: Identification of novel components of turmeric
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Curcumin: Recent Insights, Novel Developments, New Challenges
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 1529–1542, September 2013
How to Cite
Aggarwal, B. B., Yuan, W., Li, S. and Gupta, S. C. (2013), Curcumin-free turmeric exhibits anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities: Identification of novel components of turmeric. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1529–1542. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200838
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!