See accompanying author response http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/mnfr.201270066
Letter to the Editor
Plant stanol ester consumption did not interfere with serum vitamin D level in humans
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 8, page 1193, August 2012
How to Cite
Gylling, H. (2012), Plant stanol ester consumption did not interfere with serum vitamin D level in humans. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 1193. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201270065
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!