4-Hydroxyderricin and xanthoangelol from Ashitaba (Angelica keiskei) suppress differentiation of preadiopocytes to adipocytes via AMPK and MAPK pathways
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 1729–1740, October 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, T., Sawada, K., Yamamoto, N. and Ashida, H. (2013), 4-Hydroxyderricin and xanthoangelol from Ashitaba (Angelica keiskei) suppress differentiation of preadiopocytes to adipocytes via AMPK and MAPK pathways. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1729–1740. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300020
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!