Distribution of grape seed flavanols and their metabolites in pregnant rats and their fetuses
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 1741–1752, October 2013
How to Cite
Arola-Arnal, A., Oms-Oliu, G., Crescenti, A., del Bas, J. M., Ras, M. R., Arola, L. and Caimari, A. (2013), Distribution of grape seed flavanols and their metabolites in pregnant rats and their fetuses. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1741–1752. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300032
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: AGL2010–19585
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!