Arginine and nitric oxide synthase: Regulatory mechanisms and cardiovascular aspects
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 101–116, January 2014
How to Cite
Lorin, J., Zeller, M., Guilland, J.-C., Cottin, Y., Vergely, C. and Rochette, L. (2014), Arginine and nitric oxide synthase: Regulatory mechanisms and cardiovascular aspects. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 101–116. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300033
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- French Ministry of Research
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
- Regional Council of Burgundy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!