*This article describes an Opinion of the Senate Commission on Food Safety (SKLM) of the German Research Foundation (DFG). The SKLM advises authorities and the government on the safety for health of foodstuffs. For further information on the SKLM activity profile, see Eisenbrand, G., The DFG-Senate Commission on Food Safety (SKLM). Mol. Nutr. Food Res. 2005, 49, 285–288.
Opinion on the use of plasma processes for treatment of foods*
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 920–927, May 2013
How to Cite
Schlüter, O., Ehlbeck, J., Hertel, C., Habermeyer, M., Roth, A., Engel, K.-H., Holzhauser, T., Knorr, D. and Eisenbrand, G. (2013), Opinion on the use of plasma processes for treatment of foods. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 920–927. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300039
Further detailed information on the work of the DFG-Senate Commission on Food Safety can be provided by Professor Dr. Gerhard Eisenbrand, Food Chemistry and Toxicology, University of Kaiserslautern or by the Scientific Office of the SKLM: S. Guth, M. Habermeyer and A. Roth, e-mail: email@example.com and also by Dr. A. Krawisch, DFG-administrative headquarters, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!