Bioavailability of the major bioactive diterpenoids in a rosemary extract: Metabolic profile in the intestine, liver, plasma, and brain of Zucker rats
Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 1834–1846, October 2013
How to Cite
Romo Vaquero, M., García Villalba, R., Larrosa, M., Yáñez-Gascón, M. J., Fromentin, E., Flanagan, J., Roller, M., Tomás-Barberán, F. A., Espín, J. C. and García-Conesa, M.-T. (2013), Bioavailability of the major bioactive diterpenoids in a rosemary extract: Metabolic profile in the intestine, liver, plasma, and brain of Zucker rats. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1834–1846. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300052
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Spanish Centre for the Development of Industrial Technology (CDTI). Grant Number: CEN-20091006
- Consolider Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD2007-00063
- Region of Murcia, Spain. Grant Numbers: GERM 06 04486, 05556/PI/04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!