These authors contributed equally to this study.
Isothiocyanates protect against oxidized LDL-induced endothelial dysfunction by upregulating Nrf2-dependent antioxidation and suppressing NFκB activation
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 1918–1930, November 2013
How to Cite
Huang, C.-S., Lin, A.-H., Liu, C.-T., Tsai, C.-W., Chang, I.-S., Chen, H.-W. and Lii, C.-K. (2013), Isothiocyanates protect against oxidized LDL-induced endothelial dysfunction by upregulating Nrf2-dependent antioxidation and suppressing NFκB activation. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1918–1930. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300063
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 101-2313-B-039-005-MY3
- China Medical University, Taiwan. Grant Number: CMU100-ASIA-03
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!