Genistein alleviates the development of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in ApoE―/― mice fed a high-fat diet
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 830–841, April 2014
How to Cite
Jeon, S., Park, Y.-J. and Kwon, Y. H. (2014), Genistein alleviates the development of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in ApoE―/― mice fed a high-fat diet. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 830–841. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300112
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: #2009-0069120 and #2012-014736
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!