These authors contributed equally to this work.
Long-term supplementation of honokiol and magnolol ameliorates body fat accumulation, insulin resistance, and adipose inflammation in high-fat fed mice
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 11, pages 1988–1998, November 2013
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-J., Choi, M.-S., Cha, B. Y., Woo, J. T., Park, Y. B., Kim, S. R. and Jung, U. J. (2013), Long-term supplementation of honokiol and magnolol ameliorates body fat accumulation, insulin resistance, and adipose inflammation in high-fat fed mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1988–1998. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300113
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2011-0022387
- Center for Food & Nutritional Genomics. Grant Number: 2012-0000644
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!