Favorable effect of moderate dose caffeine on the skeletal system in ovariectomized rats
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 1772–1784, October 2013
How to Cite
Folwarczna, J., Pytlik, M., Zych, M., Cegieła, U., Kaczmarczyk-Sedlak, I., Nowińska, B. and Śliwiński, L. (2013), Favorable effect of moderate dose caffeine on the skeletal system in ovariectomized rats. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1772–1784. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300123
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Poland. Grant Number: N N404 145939
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!