Food & Function
Dietary grape seed extract ameliorates symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease in IL10-deficient mice
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 2253–2257, December 2013
How to Cite
Wang, H., Xue, Y., Zhang, H., Huang, Y., Yang, G., Du, M. and Zhu, M.-J. (2013), Dietary grape seed extract ameliorates symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease in IL10-deficient mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 2253–2257. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300146
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- USDA-AFRI. Grant Numbers: 2009-65203-05716, NIHR15HD073864
- Washington State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!