Taurine improves obesity-induced inflammatory responses and modulates the unbalanced phenotype of adipose tissue macrophages
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 2155–2165, December 2013
How to Cite
Lin, S., Hirai, S., Yamaguchi, Y., Goto, T., Takahashi, N., Tani, F., Mutoh, C., Sakurai, T., Murakami, S., Yu, R. and Kawada, T. (2013), Taurine improves obesity-induced inflammatory responses and modulates the unbalanced phenotype of adipose tissue macrophages. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 2155–2165. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300150
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 22228001, 22380075
- Sasakawa Scientific Research Grant from The Japan Science Society
- Science Research Center. Grant Number: 2012-0000643
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!