Selenium alters miRNA profile in an intestinal cell line: Evidence that miR-185 regulates expression of GPX2 and SEPSH2
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 2195–2205, December 2013
How to Cite
Maciel-Dominguez, A., Swan, D., Ford, D. and Hesketh, J. (2013), Selenium alters miRNA profile in an intestinal cell line: Evidence that miR-185 regulates expression of GPX2 and SEPSH2. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 2195–2205. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300168
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- National Council of Science and Technology (CONACYT)
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!