MECHE is a registered clinical trial (NCT01172951).
PBMCs reflect the immune component of the WAT transcriptome—Implications as biomarkers of metabolic health in the postprandial state
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 808–820, April 2014
How to Cite
O'Grada, C. M., Morine, M. J., Morris, C., Ryan, M., Dillon, E. T., Walsh, M., Gibney, E. R., Brennan, L., Gibney, M. J. and Roche, H. M. (2014), PBMCs reflect the immune component of the WAT transcriptome—Implications as biomarkers of metabolic health in the postprandial state. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 808–820. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300182
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Food for Health Research Initiative. Grant Number: NDP 2007–2013; 07FHRIUCD1
- Science Foundation Ireland Principal Investigator Programme. Grant Number: 11/PI/1119
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!