Wolfberries potentiate mitophagy and enhance mitochondrial biogenesis leading to prevention of hepatic steatosis in obese mice: The role of AMP-activated protein kinase α2 subunit
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1005–1015, May 2014
How to Cite
Lin, D., He, H., Ji, H., Willis, J., Willard, L., Jiang, Y., Medeiros, D. M., Wark, L., Han, J., Liu, Y. and Lu, B. (2014), Wolfberries potentiate mitophagy and enhance mitochondrial biogenesis leading to prevention of hepatic steatosis in obese mice: The role of AMP-activated protein kinase α2 subunit. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1005–1015. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300186
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- NIH NCRR. Grant Number: P20-RR-017686
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB531702
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31070710, 31171345
- Zhejiang Qianjiang Talent Project B. Grant Number: 2010R10045
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholar, State Education Ministry (BL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!