Additional corresponding author: Dr. Sang-Myeong Lee, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effects of n-3 PUFA on the CD4+ type 2 helper T-cell-mediated immune responses in Fat-1 mice
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 365–375, February 2014
How to Cite
Jang, H.-Y., Lim, K., Lee, S.-M. and Park, B.-H. (2014), Effects of n-3 PUFA on the CD4+ type 2 helper T-cell-mediated immune responses in Fat-1 mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 365–375. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300194
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2013
- Korea government (MSIP). Grant Number: 2012-0009319
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!