Curcumin as a regulator of epigenetic events
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Curcumin: Recent Insights, Novel Developments, New Challenges
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 1619–1629, September 2013
How to Cite
Teiten, M.-H., Dicato, M. and Diederich, M. (2013), Curcumin as a regulator of epigenetic events. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1619–1629. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300201
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2013
- Fonds National de la Recherche Scientifique, Belgium
- Research at the Laboratoire de Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire du Cancer (LBMCC)
- Recherche Cancer et Sang
- National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Seoul National University Research
- new faculty of SNU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!