These authors contributed equally to this work.
Heat treatment of egg white controls allergic symptoms and induces oral tolerance to ovalbumin in a murine model of food allergy
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 394–404, February 2014
How to Cite
Watanabe, H., Toda, M., Sekido, H., Wellner, A., Fujii, T., Henle, T., Hachimura, S. and Nakajima-Adachi, H. (2014), Heat treatment of egg white controls allergic symptoms and induces oral tolerance to ovalbumin in a murine model of food allergy. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 394–404. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300205
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- KIEIKAI research foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!