Plasma metabolites of dietary flavonoids after combination meal consumption with onion and tofu in humans
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 310–317, February 2014
How to Cite
Nakamura, T., Murota, K., Kumamoto, S., Misumi, K., Bando, N., Ikushiro, S., Takahashi, N., Sekido, K., Kato, Y. and Terao, J. (2014), Plasma metabolites of dietary flavonoids after combination meal consumption with onion and tofu in humans. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 310–317. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300234
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2013
- development of fundamental technology for analysis and evaluation of functional agricultural products and functional foods
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!