Identification of novel β-lactoglobulin-derived peptides, wheylin-1 and -2, having anxiolytic-like activity in mice
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 353–358, February 2014
How to Cite
Yamada, A., Mizushige, T., Kanamoto, R. and Ohinata, K. (2014), Identification of novel β-lactoglobulin-derived peptides, wheylin-1 and -2, having anxiolytic-like activity in mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 353–358. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300237
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Japan Society
- Promotion of Science to KO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!