Food & Function
EGCG-rich green tea extract stimulates sRAGE secretion to inhibit S100A12-RAGE axis through ADAM10-mediated ectodomain shedding of extracellular RAGE in type 2 diabetes
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 2264–2268, December 2013
How to Cite
Huang, S.-M., Chang, Y.-H., Chao, Y.-C., Lin, J.-A., Wu, C.-H., Lai, C.-Y., Chan, K.-C., Tseng, S.-T. and Yen, G.-C. (2013), EGCG-rich green tea extract stimulates sRAGE secretion to inhibit S100A12-RAGE axis through ADAM10-mediated ectodomain shedding of extracellular RAGE in type 2 diabetes. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 2264–2268. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300275
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC99-2313-B-005-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!