These authors contributed equally to this work.
Thermoneutrality results in prominent diet-induced body weight differences in C57BL/6J mice, not paralleled by diet-induced metabolic differences
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 799–807, April 2014
How to Cite
Hoevenaars, F. P. M., Bekkenkamp-Grovenstein, M., Janssen, R. J. R. J., Heil, S. G., Bunschoten, A., Hoek-van den Hil, E. F., Snaas-Alders, S., Teerds, K., van Schothorst, E. M. and Keijer, J. (2014), Thermoneutrality results in prominent diet-induced body weight differences in C57BL/6J mice, not paralleled by diet-induced metabolic differences. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 799–807. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300285
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2013
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 244995
- Human and Animal Physiology of Wageningen University
- TI-Food and Nutrition
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!