Z-2-(β-d-glucopyranosyloxy)-3-phenylpropenoic acid, an α-hydroxy acid from rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) with hypoglycemic activity
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 2216–2222, December 2013
How to Cite
Muller, C. J. F., Joubert, E., Pheiffer, C., Ghoor, S., Sanderson, M., Chellan, N., Fey, S. J. and Louw, J. (2013), Z-2-(β-d-glucopyranosyloxy)-3-phenylpropenoic acid, an α-hydroxy acid from rooibos (Aspalathus linearis) with hypoglycemic activity. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 2216–2222. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300294
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- MC2 Biotek A/S, Denmark
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!