These authors contributed equally to this work.
Oleic acid increases hepatic sex hormone binding globulin production in men
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 760–767, April 2014
How to Cite
Sáez-López, C., Soriguer, F., Hernandez, C., Rojo-Martinez, G., Rubio-Martín, E., Simó, R. and Selva, D. M. (2014), Oleic acid increases hepatic sex hormone binding globulin production in men. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 760–767. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300304
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!