Human pharmacokinetics of xanthohumol, an antihyperglycemic flavonoid from hops
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 248–255, February 2014
How to Cite
Legette, L., Karnpracha, C., Reed, R. L., Choi, J., Bobe, G., Christensen, J. M., Rodriguez-Proteau, R., Purnell, J. Q. and Stevens, J. F. (2014), Human pharmacokinetics of xanthohumol, an antihyperglycemic flavonoid from hops. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 248–255. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300333
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21AT005294, S10 RR022589, P30 ES000210, UL1TR000128
- USANA Health Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!