These authors contributed equally to this work.
Epigallocatechin gallate improves insulin signaling by decreasing toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4) activity in adipose tissues of high-fat diet rats
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 677–686, April 2014
How to Cite
Bao, S., Cao, Y., Fan, C., Fan, Y., Bai, S., Teng, W. and Shan, Z. (2014), Epigallocatechin gallate improves insulin signaling by decreasing toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4) activity in adipose tissues of high-fat diet rats. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 677–686. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300335
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81000327
- Chinese Society of Endocrinology. Grant Number: 12030470347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!