Effects of orally administered yeast-derived beta-glucans: A review
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 183–193, January 2014
How to Cite
Samuelsen, A. B. C., Schrezenmeir, J. and Knutsen, S. H. (2014), Effects of orally administered yeast-derived beta-glucans: A review. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 183–193. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300338
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Research Levy on Agricultural Products via The Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: NFR 224819
- Nansen Foundation
- FibeBiotics (EU Commission)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!