Additional corresponding author: Dr. Miguel A. Lasunción, E-mail: email@example.com
Curcumin promotes exosomes/microvesicles secretion that attenuates lysosomal cholesterol traffic impairment
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 687–697, April 2014
How to Cite
Canfrán-Duque, A., Pastor, Ó., Quintana-Portillo, R., Lerma, M., de la Peña, G., Martín-Hidalgo, A., Fernández-Hernando, C., Lasunción, M. A. and Busto, R. (2014), Curcumin promotes exosomes/microvesicles secretion that attenuates lysosomal cholesterol traffic impairment. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 687–697. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300350
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain. Grant Number: SAF2011-29951 and SAF2009-08764
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01HL107953 and R01HL106063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!