REV-ERB-ALPHA circadian gene variant associates with obesity in two independent populations: Mediterranean and North American
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 821–829, April 2014
How to Cite
Garaulet, M., Smith, C. E., Gomez-Abellán, P., Ordovás-Montañés, M., Lee, Y.-C., Parnell, L. D., Arnett, D. K. and Ordovás, J. M. (2014), REV-ERB-ALPHA circadian gene variant associates with obesity in two independent populations: Mediterranean and North American. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 821–829. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300361
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- Tomás Pascual and Pilar Gómez-Cuétara Foundations, Spanish Government of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: BFU2011-24720
- Séneca Foundation from the Government of Murcia. Grant Number: 15123/PI/10
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL-54776
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK075030
- US Department of Agriculture Research. Grant Numbers: 53-K06-5-10, 58-1950-9-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!