Sensitizing potential of enzymatically cross-linked peanut proteins in a mouse model of peanut allergy
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 635–646, March 2014
How to Cite
Radosavljevic, J., Nordlund, E., Mihajlovic, L., Krstic, M., Bohn, T., Buchert, J., Velickovic, T. C. and Smit, J. (2014), Sensitizing potential of enzymatically cross-linked peanut proteins in a mouse model of peanut allergy. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 635–646. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300403
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Serbia. Grant Number: 172024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!