Selenite protects Caenorhabditis elegans from oxidative stress via DAF-16 and TRXR-1
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 863–874, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, W.-H., Shi, Y.-C., Chang, C.-H., Huang, C.-W. and Hsiu-Chuan Liao, V. (2014), Selenite protects Caenorhabditis elegans from oxidative stress via DAF-16 and TRXR-1. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 863–874. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300404
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2313-B-002-013, NSC 101-2313-B-002-041-MY3
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2811-B-002-112, NSC 101-2811-B-002-046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!