Selenite protects Caenorhabditis elegans from oxidative stress via DAF-16 and TRXR-1
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 863–874, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, W.-H., Shi, Y.-C., Chang, C.-H., Huang, C.-W. and Hsiu-Chuan Liao, V. (2014), Selenite protects Caenorhabditis elegans from oxidative stress via DAF-16 and TRXR-1. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 863–874. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300404
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2313-B-002-013, NSC 101-2313-B-002-041-MY3
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 100-2811-B-002-112, NSC 101-2811-B-002-046
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.