Plant polyphenols in the treatment of age-associated diseases: Revealing the pleiotropic effects of icariin by network analysis
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 49–60, January 2014
How to Cite
Schluesener, J. K. and Schluesener, H. (2014), Plant polyphenols in the treatment of age-associated diseases: Revealing the pleiotropic effects of icariin by network analysis. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 49–60. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300409
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!