Cardiometabolic risk factors are influenced by Stearoyl-CoA Desaturase (SCD) −1 gene polymorphisms and n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 1079–1086, May 2014
How to Cite
Rudkowska, I., Julien, P., Couture, P., Lemieux, S., Tchernof, A., Barbier, O. and Vohl, M.-C. (2014), Cardiometabolic risk factors are influenced by Stearoyl-CoA Desaturase (SCD) −1 gene polymorphisms and n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid supplementation. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1079–1086. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300426
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: MOP229488
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!