Accumulation of promutagenic DNA adducts in the mouse distal colon after consumption of heme does not induce colonic neoplasms in the western diet model of spontaneous colorectal cancer
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 550–558, March 2014
How to Cite
Winter, J., Young, G. P., Hu, Y., Gratz, S. W., Conlon, M. A. and Le Leu, R. K. (2014), Accumulation of promutagenic DNA adducts in the mouse distal colon after consumption of heme does not induce colonic neoplasms in the western diet model of spontaneous colorectal cancer. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 550–558. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300430
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: 535079
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!