β-Sitosterol attenuates high-fat diet-induced intestinal inflammation in mice by inhibiting the binding of lipopolysaccharide to toll-like receptor 4 in the NF-κB pathway
Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 963–972, May 2014
How to Cite
Kim, K.-A., Lee, I.-A., Gu, W., Hyam, S. R. and Kim, D.-H. (2014), β-Sitosterol attenuates high-fat diet-induced intestinal inflammation in mice by inhibiting the binding of lipopolysaccharide to toll-like receptor 4 in the NF-κB pathway. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 963–972. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300433
- Issue online: 22 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R33-10018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!