Grape seed proanthocyanidin extract improves the hepatic glutathione metabolism in obese Zucker rats
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 727–737, April 2014
How to Cite
Fernández-Iglesias, A., Pajuelo, D., Quesada, H., Díaz, S., Bladé, C., Arola, L., Salvadó, M. J. and Mulero, M. (2014), Grape seed proanthocyanidin extract improves the hepatic glutathione metabolism in obese Zucker rats. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 727–737. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300455
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- FPI from the “Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad (MINECO)”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!