N-3 long-chain PUFA supplementation prevents high fat diet induced mouse liver steatosis and inflammation in relation to PPAR-α upregulation and NF-κB DNA binding abrogation
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 1333–1341, June 2014
How to Cite
Tapia, G., Valenzuela, R., Espinosa, A., Romanque, P., Dossi, C., Gonzalez-Mañán, D., Videla, L. A. and D'Espessailles, A. (2014), N-3 long-chain PUFA supplementation prevents high fat diet induced mouse liver steatosis and inflammation in relation to PPAR-α upregulation and NF-κB DNA binding abrogation. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 1333–1341. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300458
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- FONDECYT (National Fund for Scientific and Technological Development). Grant Number: 1110043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!