Curative diet supplementation with a melon superoxide dismutase reduces adipose tissue in obese hamsters by improving insulin sensitivity
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 842–850, April 2014
How to Cite
Carillon, J., Knabe, L., Montalban, A., Stévant, M., Keophiphath, M., Lacan, D., Cristol, J.-P. and Rouanet, J.-M. (2014), Curative diet supplementation with a melon superoxide dismutase reduces adipose tissue in obese hamsters by improving insulin sensitivity. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 842–850. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300466
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Convention Industrielle de Formation par la REcherche
- Association Nationale de la Recherche et de la Technologie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!