Urinary fumonisin B1 and estimated fumonisin intake in women from high- and low-exposure communities in Guatemala
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 973–983, May 2014
How to Cite
Torres, O., Matute, J., Gelineau-van Waes, J., Maddox, J. R., Gregory, S. G., Ashley-Koch, A. E., Showker, J. L., Zitomer, N. C., Voss, K. A. and Riley, R. T. (2014), Urinary fumonisin B1 and estimated fumonisin intake in women from high- and low-exposure communities in Guatemala. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 973–983. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300481
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!