Daidzein regulates proinflammatory adipokines thereby improving obesity-related inflammation through PPARγ
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 718–726, April 2014
How to Cite
Sakamoto, Y., Naka, A., Ohara, N., Kondo, K. and Iida, K. (2014), Daidzein regulates proinflammatory adipokines thereby improving obesity-related inflammation through PPARγ. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 718–726. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201300482
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 24300254, 23240104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!